The GFP Difference
Expertise in child development and education.
- A research-based understanding of children, play, and safety
- Founded by two PhDs in Early Childhood Education
- Extensive research and writings on play, playgrounds, and childhood development
- Many internal standards of design go beyond minimum safety guidelines
Emphasis on functional, holistic environments.
- A basic master plan developed as a standard service
- Plans address comprehensive issues, plus specific-age needs and objectives
- Experience with more than 13,000 playgrounds provided in every climate, region, and age group across the world
- We listen to caregivers’ and administrators’ input and create playgrounds based on their vision and needs coupled with our vast experience and manufacturing capabilities.
Commitment to integrated playground development.
- Safety-certified installers are experienced with complex installation issues
- Integrated design, manufacturing, and installation of commercial playground equipment
- Staff training and maintenance services available
Support your commitment to environmentally-friendly practices.
- Strive to use environmentally-friendly recycled materials
- Utilize non-toxic, recycled post and decks
- Incorporate low-maintenance materials