What To Look for In an Apartment or Housing Community Playground
When you’re considering playground equipment for a housing development, several factors should be considered to ensure the safety, engagement, and development of the people using it.
- Playground For All Ages: Choose playground equipment for all ages so that children throughout the community have an opportunity to play.
- Access Control: Consider fencing and access control measures to ensure the safety of children and prevent unauthorized entry.
- Line of Sight and Safety: Choose playground equipment that doesn’t hinder supervision so that caregivers have a clear line of sight across the playground.
- Accessibility & Inclusivity: Choose equipment that allows children of all ages and abilities to play together.
- Maintenance: Choose equipment (like ours) made from high-quality, durable materials that can withstand heavy use. Your maintenance crew will thank you.
- Community Spaces: Consider the availability of seating and community spaces near the playground, providing a place for parents and guardians to supervise and socialize while children play.
Budgeting Resources for Apartment Complexes and HOAs
Planning Tools for Communities
Make shopping for your next play environment easier with the use of our planning tools.
Need help with selecting playground equipment?
Our knowledgeable sales representatives can help you pick playground equipment that is age-appropriate, suitable to the space available, and within budget.