What To Look for In a Park Playground
When you’re considering playground equipment for a public park, several factors should be considered to ensure the safety, engagement, and development of the people using it.
- Line of Sight and Safety: Choose playground equipment that doesn’t hinder supervision so that caregivers have a clear line of sight across the playground.
- Age-Appropriateness: Choose playground equipment for all ages so that children throughout the community have an opportunity to play.
- Accessibility & Inclusivity: Choose equipment that allows children of all ages and abilities to play together.
- Maintenance: Choose equipment (like ours) made from high-quality, durable materials that can withstand heavy use. Your maintenance crew will thank you.
- Picnic & Gathering Spaces: Consider the nearby picnic areas and communal spaces, encouraging families and friends to spend extended periods enjoying the park. These spaces contribute to a sense of community and social interaction.
Budgeting Resources for Parks
Planning Tools for Parks
Make shopping for your next play environment easier with the use of our planning tools.
Need help with selecting playground equipment?
Our knowledgeable sales representatives can help you pick playground equipment that is age-appropriate, suitable to the space available, and within budget.