At Grounds For Play we not only manufacture commercial play equipment, we design whole play environments as well. Whatever your vision, we can make it a reality. Our commercial play equipment is designed for age-specific groups, allowing children to learn the proper skills while having fun on the playground.
We start with a knowledge of child development and education:
- A research-based understanding of children, play, and safety
- Founded by two PhDs in Early Childhood Education
- Extensive research and writings on play, playgrounds, and childhood development
- Many internal standards of design that go beyond minimum safety guidelines
We plan whole environments that work:
- A basic master plan developed as a standard service
- Plans address comprehensive issues, plus specific-age needs and objectives
- Experience—we’ve created more than 13,000 playgrounds for every climate, region, and age group across the world
- We listen to your input and create playgrounds based on your vision and needs complemented by our experience and manufacturing expertise.
Our commitment to integrated playground development makes your life easier:
- Safety-certified installers are experienced with complex installation issues
- Integrated design, manufacturing, and installation of commercial play equipment
- Staff training and maintenance services available
Our specially trained Design Consultants across the U.S. work exclusively for Grounds For Play. They are neither distributors nor dealers so the "middle man" has been taken out of the equation. They work directly with us, the manufacturer, so from master plan to project completion, Grounds For Play is with you step by step no matter the size of the project.