What Makes Us Different
What makes Grounds For Play different?
At Grounds For Play we not only manufacture commercial playground equipment but design whole play environments as well. Whatever your vision, we can make it a reality. Our commercial playground equipment is designed for age-specific groups, allowing children to learn the proper skills while having fun on the playground. Find out more about our commercial playground equipment and what makes Grounds For Play so unique.
Our specially trained staff of Design Consultants are located nationwide and only work for Grounds For Play. They are neither Distributors nor Dealers so the "middle man" has been taken out of the equation. They work directly with us, the manufacturer, so from master plan to project completion, Grounds For Play is with you step by step no matter the size of the project. Ready to connect with your local Designer, CLICK HERE.
We start with a knowledge of child development and education:
- A research-based understanding of children, play and safety
- Founded by 2 Ph.D's in Early Childhood Education
- Extensive research and writings on play, playgrounds and childhood development
- Many internal standards of design go beyond minimum safety guidelines
We plan whole environments that work:
- A basic master plan developed as a standard service
- Plans address comprehensive issues, plus specific-age needs and objectives
- Experience with more than 12,000 playgrounds provided in every climate, region and age group across the world
- We listen to caregivers’ and administrators’ input and create playgrounds based around their vision and needs coupled with our vast experience and manufacturing capabilities.
Our commitment to integrated playground development
makes your life easier:
- Safety-certified installers are experienced with complex installation issues
- Integrated design, manufacturing and installation of commercial playground equipment
- Staff training and maintenance services available
The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA 2008) was enacted, in part, to reduce and/or eliminate concentrations of lead, certain heavy metals and certain phthalates from “children’s products,” including commercial playground equipment. Grounds For Play is proud to state that our products comply with all applicable requirements of CPSIA 2008.